EXHIBIT AT THE CONFERENCE
The Summit organizers are giving an opportunity and appreciating individuals, groups and/or organizations that wish to participate in the NDSA 2021 through exhibition. The exhibition package is aimed at ensuring that as many stakeholders as possible participate in the Summit for collective efforts and concerted synergies in the transformation of supply chain management in Kenya.
The Summit has diligently designed one (1) exhibition category that accommodates diversity and gives every willing exhibitor an avenue to showcase their contribution towards societal wellbeing through their endeavors in the transformation agenda of supply chain management as well as explore networking opportunities at the Summit.
- Deadline to Book an Exhibition Space: 30th November 2021
EXHIBITION DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
The Summit Organizers wish to inform all sponsors that there is only one payment channel for all exhibition space payments. All funds intended to pay for exhibition space should be deposited through MPESA PAYBILL provided below.
“Pay for your Exhibition” via
LIPA NA MPESA PAYBILL
ENTER PAYBILL NO. 552500
ENTER ACCOUNT NAME: YOUR NAME WITHOUT SPACING
STANDARD EXHIBITOR SPECIFICATION
Exhibition Space: 3 m X 3 m
Exhibition fee Package Options:
- 15,000.00/USD 150 Per Day, Exclusive of 16% VAT
- KES 40,000.00 / USD 400 for entire dialogue period (13-17th Dec 2021), Exclusive of 16% VAT
Benefits of becoming an Exhibitor:
- Recognition as exhibitors using logo & web-link on website
- Opportunity to network with over 10,000 participants both in-person and virtual
FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT THE EXHIBITION VENUE
- Power Supply
- Internet Connectivity
- Clean Spacious Hall
- 24 hours Security
- Clean Water and Amenities
- Scenic Environment
NOTE: Exhibitors shall organize for their accommodation, staff at exhibition, furniture, audio-visuals and any items not appearing on the list above to undertake their exhibition activities.
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES ON EXHIBITION
- Summit prime-time to play clips/films is the time just before the day’s summit programme begins or during an ongoing summit session
- Break out sessions are the breaks taken in between Summit sessions.
- Deadline for Submitting exhibition registration: 3rd December 2021
- Deadline for exhibition payments: 6th December 2021
- Exhibition Set-up Time frame: Wednesday 11th December to 13th December 2021